It supports the Insurance Company in the process of underwriting environmental risks, offering expert opinions on the company's real capacity to prevent, address, contain and remedy the environmental damage caused.
- Optimal Technical Utility:
- It details the exposure to environmental risk present in the clients in a timely manner.
- It offers accurate information on the degree of effectiveness of the current prevention, management and response systems.
- Analyzes the degree of compliance with current regulations for the company.
- Allows us to suggest a coverage / cost of environmental insurance according to the needs of its insured - supporting the productive force.